Have I got a prize for you! Well, one lucky one of you anyway, who by entering my new contest, will be eligible to win a veritable treasure trove of lovely historical romances and choice historical gossip, written by me and by a beautiful, brilliant bevy of bloggers (try saying that fast) from the History Hoydens blog.
(What? You don’t romp with the Hoydens? Check out our group blog — you’ll love it. Well, check it out after you find out more about what I’m offering as a contest prize.)
Because as I was saying, the winner of my just-posted contest will receive autographed copies of:
- Notorious Royal Marriages, by Leslie Carroll
- Bold Brides, by Doreen DeSalvo and Melany Logan
- Beneath a Silent Moon, by Tracy Grant
- Improper Relations, by Janet Mullany
- Kisses Like the Devil, by Diane Whiteside
- The Betrayal of the Blood Lily, by Lauren Willig
And maybe another surprise.
Oh, and big congratulations to Linda from Ontario, Canada, who won my last contest, and will receive a $25 Gift Card from Good Vibrations!